About Tamintris Robinson
"Certified Notary Signing Agent "
#1 Mobile Company in Texas.
Tamintris Robinson is a Notary Public and Property Manager with over 10 years experience as an entrepreneur and career professional and in business and finance. Tamintris Robinson is a dynamic and passionate individual whose talent is empowering entrepreneurs and business growth to perform at their peak by gaining clarity and more effectively closing and retaining business to business value.
Certified Notary Signing Agent
Office: 832 -881-6700
Fax : 832- 415-0601
8787 South Gessner
Houston Texas 77074
Errors & Omissions Insurance
We travel within the state Texas, we are appointed to perform Notary Public signing.
Our company is based on the belief that our customer needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team of association is committed to meeting your needs.
Call today 832-881-6700 and talk to a live person to set an appointment today.
NOTARY PUBLIC DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Please be advised that I, as a Notary Public, do not represent you, the borrower, or the lender/title company of any loan. A Notary Public is not a legal representative of or for either the borrower or the lender/title/escrow company and therefore cannot render any legal advice or give any opinion regarding the loan or its terms during the course of the loan signing. It is unlawful for a Notary Public to give legal advise unless he or she is an attorney.
- A Notary Public is not a closing agent, settlement agent or loan officer for the lender or title/escrow company. I am a Commissioned Officer of the State of Texas, commissioned by the Secretary of State.
- The role of the Notary Public is to facilitate the signing of the loan closing papers, witness the signing (including notarizing those documents which require notarization) and returning the loan closing papers back to the lender or title/escrow company. If any questions arise during the signing of the loan papers, the loan officer, lender or title/escrow company will be contacted, immediately, if available. Personal and/or professional opinions about the loan cannot and will not be given!
- I am bound by the laws of the State of Texas to serve the constituents of the State and to remain impartial to any transaction. I will neither encourage, nor discourage, any person from signing any document, nor can I give any constituent any advice, declaration, opinion or direction regarding any document.
- I must have positive identification of all signers. All signers must understand and be aware of the nature of the documents being signed.
- I comply with all Federal and State laws governing the privacy of the consumer.
- A Department of Justice Criminal Background check has been completed which is a requirement for a notary commission in the State of Texas. "The Secretary of State may not appoint any person who has been convicted of a crime under the laws of any State or the United States for an offense involving dishonesty or a crime of the first or second degree.
Tamintris Robinson , is a Commissioned Notary Public of the State of Texas
Commission Number: 01168250-1
Term commencing April 1, 2010 and ending April 1, 2018 with the principal place of business in the County of Fort Bend.
Base Location in Fortbend & Harris County.
"Mobile Notary in Texas 100% Mobile we come to you"
Notary Service, 24 Hour Mobile
Other Information of Note: A travel fee, when applicable, is separate from the notarial fee.
Respectful of the Past and Focus on the Future.
"I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN TEXAS AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE."